What are the best resources for creating visual images? This session provides popular aids and resources for visual content, from infographic tools to stock photo sites to mobile apps. You’ll learn the best resources (both paid and free) for social graphics, infographics, photos and videos. You’ll take away which tools, platforms, and apps save you time and money.
- To enhance your videos with editing apps: Discover Magisto and Videolicious
- No- and low-cost infographics tools: Piktochart, Infogram, Canva
- Where to find stock photos that aren’t boring or boiler plate
- Mobile tools that let you look like a pro even when you’re on the road
- Legal copyright issues and how to stay compliant
Date: February 26, 2016
Time: 3 to 3:45 p.m.
Place: National Geographic Museum