A presentation for the Utah Technology Council’s annual PR event
on Dec. 13, 2013.
In the current era of PR, SEO and Internet press releases matter more than ever—but perhaps not in the ways that you think. UTC’s experts will dedicate this annual PR Breakfast event to “All Things Press Release.”
- Does AP Style matter? A quick guide to form, function and style (Abi Shaha, School Improvement Network and Brad Thomas, StorageCraft)
- SEO and press releases in the post Hummingbird era of search (D.J. Sprague, School Improvement Network)
- 10 tips for optimizing your press release’s success (Steve Maccagno, Fluid)
- How to create and maximize an online press room (Pete Codella, Alexander’s)
- Wire posting: With prices ranging from free to thousands of dollars, which do you need to consider and when? (Clay Blackham, Snapp Conner PR, will share the outcome of his recent comparison research with marketing authority Barbara Ling for Forbes)
Date: December 13, 2013
Time: 8 to 9:30 a.m.
Place: Instructure – 6330 S 3000 E, Suite 700, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Cost: $15 for UTC members | $30 for UTC non-members
Registration: UTC Events webpage