A presentation for the University of California – Irvine (UCI) Division of Continuing Education.
Independent Educational Consultants (IECs) are entrepreneurs in charge of every aspect of business including securing new clients, accounting and providing excellent customer service. Often working independently, IECs are successful only to the extent they’re able to grow and maintain their businesses.
Thankfully, today’s digital communications tools give small business owners the tools they need to reach and persuade key audiences quickly and efficiently. Through organic and targeted paid social media posts and engagement, IECs can explain their value proposition and highlight successes.
Learn about the best social platforms and practices IECs can use to support their business.
- Ways Facebook can help you search optimize and grow your business
- How and where video and images can be used effectively
- The impact of infographics and infoposters
- How to search optimize your online content and why first-page search engine results are so important
- Best practices for what to share and where to share it
- Free online tools to build your digital footprint through content development and storytelling
- Ways to monitor success
Date: January 24, 2017
Time: Noon to 1 p.m. (Mountain)
Place: a webinar, which you can register for on UCI’s website
Here’s a PDF of the webinar presentation slides
And here’s a recording of the complete UCI webinar.