10 tools to increase the power of your social media strategy
So many social tools, so little time. Don’t be overwhelmed by social media noise! This workshop pinpoints the top 10 social channels and gives you the tools and tips to get the most out of each one.
- An experienced mid-level social media manager who wants quick tips to make your job easier?
- On Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube or WordPress and want to learn how to use powerful add-ons to get noticed?
- Fatigued by noise and eager to cut through the clutter to the “good stuff”?
If so, this is the workshop for you!
Pete Codella will take you on a brisk walk through the 10 top social tools you need in order to harness the PR and marketing power of the most popular social media channels.
You’ll learn how to:
- Monitor what’s being said on social platforms
- Automate Twitter status updates and the people you follow
- Set up RSS feeds and readers
- Optimize Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ pages for business
- Generate and read a Google Analytics report
- Write the 25-30 keywords and phrases that’ll make your online publishing vastly more searchable and visible
- Use WordPress to power a microsite focused on news, video or blog content
- Create and publish video content on your own YouTube channel
Learn how these incredible social platforms can help you listen, communicate, engage and measure your success.
Date: October 11, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. to noon
Place: Gleacher Center in Chicago, IL
Cost: $295 | $245 for Ragan Select members
RSVP: on Ragan.com