A 75-minute webinar and live Q&A for Ragan’s PR Daily. Part of Ragan’s three-part fall 2014 Social Media & PR Series.
Do you struggle to create fresh content to engage your online audiences? Have you scratched the bottom of your content barrel?
Then join us for this new PR Daily webinar for 50 sure-fire ideas to fill your communications well. You’ll get creative, engaging content ideas for the weeks and months ahead.
I’ll share content examples from many industries on social platforms: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter and YouTube.
We’ll talk about listening, publishing, and engagement tools to make brand journalism worth your time.
- How organizations and brands create compelling content online
- The questions to ask to spark creative content development
- The right kinds of content for maximum engagement
- What platforms are best for different types of engagement
- The listening, publishing and follow-up tools most used by content developers
- Strategies and tactics that maximize online engagement
Date: November 13, 2014
Time: 1 to 2:15 p.m. (Mountain)
Place: online webinar