Following the success of a recent Salt Lake City seminar, Business Wire is hosting a follow-up, free lunch-and-learn in Albuquerque where Pete will lead a discussion focused on using Facebook and Twitter for business marketing communication.
Facebook and Twitter tips and tools for PR
Digital tools will never replace face-to-face relationships, but they must be in your communication toolkit.
How do you manage online social media engagement? What role does social media have, or should it have, in your organization? Finally, what tools will give you the best results?
In this seminar, Pete Codella, digital and Accredited public relations pro, will share strategies and examples for successfully using Facebook and Twitter for business.
He will discuss how you can use Twitter and Facebook to:
- Share links to relevant content – Web pages, blog posts, news releases, videos, photo galleries and presentations
- Comment on related content, offering support and insight
- Network with friends, colleagues and people you’ve never met face-to-face
- Curate content – provide links and perspective
- Highlight your company in the news
- Provide commentary for news and trends
- Tell more of your story than you could or would using traditional or paid media
Date: October 27, 2011
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Place: PNM Resources, Inc., Estrella Conference Room Alvarado Square, Albuquerque
RSVP: email billy.russell [at] businesswire.com by Oct. 24
For more information, visit BusinessWire.com.
Download the presentation slides (3.3mb PDF)